Friday, January 15, 2016

Smokey Eye With Pops Of Color and Glitter Makeup Look Ft. Make Up For Ever 15 Artist Palette


    Hey guys! Hope everyone is well. I have been on a smokey eye makeup roll lately and I wanted to add a little twist. A few blog posts ago I created a brown smokey eye look which you can check out here. In this one, I added a few pops of color such as burgundy, purple and lilac purple. In the second picture I added a purple glitter liner near the tear duct to add some glam to the look. Hope you enjoy this pictorial! 



Pictorial

1. Prime the eyes with an eye primer. I used the urban decay eye primer.
2. Next I too the Color S522 and applied from lid to brow bone. I did this so when I apply my eyeshadows it will blend easier and won't skip.
3. For the crease I applied the color D826 and used this as a transition color to warm up my smokey eye look. Blend.
4. I applied the color S102 to the outer v to smoke out the look a bit. Blend
5. On the outer lid I took the color S102 again and applied half way on my lid.
6. Then I applied the color I916 on the inner portion of my lid. Gently blend it into the black.
7. I wanted a more gradient effect on the lid so I took the color I922 and applied on the middle of my lid. Gently blend the colors together to remove harsh lines.
8. Add Black mascara. I used Loreal Voluminous Mascara in carbon black. Now is the time to add false lashes if you have any.
9. Add black eyeliner to your waterline.
10. I added the color I922 below my lower lash line for more pop of color. I then wanted the purple color to pop more so I added the color Me 216 in the middle below the lower lash line.
11. For the tear duct I added the color I916.

For the second look I just added a purple glitter liner near my tear duct. This is optional and I wanted to add this to add glam to the look.





Finished Look
Purples and black eyeshadows make brown eyes pop.



 With Glitter Liner

     The lilac purple really brightened up the look and the purple was a nice pop of color as well as the glitter. The burgundy color was a beautiful transition shade to warm up the smokey eye.


I hope you enjoyed this pictorial and give it a try!


See you in my next blog post!



Maryam ox


1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's gorgeous! I wish I could do makeup I just can't. I stick to eyeliner, mascara, & lip gloss. Hah. I love the colors you chose, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my lovelies and commenting.I really appreciate it. I love comments and try to answer every one! ox