Monday, January 25, 2016

Rose Gold Makeup Look Ft. ColourPop's Kathleen Lights Where The Night Is Eyeshadows



       Hey guys! Hope everyone is doing well. Today I am bringing you a pictorial on how to recreate this rose gold makeup look. For the look I used the ColourPop Kathleen Lights Where The Night Is Eyeshadows. You can find my review of these shadows here. You do not have to use these eye shadows. You can always use eyeshadows that are similar in color. I love this look and wear this often. Hope you enjoy this pictorial and give this look a try. :)



Pictorial


*Prime the eyes with eyeshadow primer*

* Apply cream color shadow to your brow bone.
*For the crease I used the burgundy color. Blend.
*I applied the dark olive eyeshadow color in the outer v up to the middle inner crease. Blend.
*I used the beautiful rose gold color and applied it all over the lid first with a synthetic brush, then I applied another layer of color with my finger.
*Use your favorite black eyeliner for the lid.
*Curl lashes and apply black mascara.
*Apply black eyeliner to your waterline.
*I used the burgundy color below the lash line.Blend.
* For the inner tear duct I used the rose gold eyeshadow.
*Apply mascara to the lower lash line.

Look Complete!



Finished Look




     Warm tone colored eyeshadows are colors that I gravitate toward because you can wear them every day and all year round and the compliment my eye color more. The colors remind me of the warmer months which I can't wait for. I am done wit winter! lol


Hope you enjoyed this pictorial and give this look a try!




See you in my next blog post!


Maryam ox





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my lovelies and commenting.I really appreciate it. I love comments and try to answer every one! ox