Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Tarte Bling It On Blush Palette- Review and Swatches


Hey everyone!  When I think of Tarte Cosmetics one thing comes to mind, their blushes. Tarte is known for their amazonian clay blushes that deliver a beautiful long lasting flush of color to the cheeks and comes in a variety of shades for every skin tone. Every year around the holidays Tarte Cosmetics comes out with a limited edition beautifully packaged blush palette with a range of pinks and peach colors. This year they came out with the Bling It On Blush Palette that comes in a sparkling black case which is sleek and sophisticated. For more scroll down for my full review.


The Tarte Bling It On Palette retails at $44.00 and contains 5 amazonian clay blushes.




I love the packaging and how sleek and sophisticated it looks. The Tarte Bling It On Blush Palette is definitely travel friendly and I think contain colors to match a variety eye makeup looks.



Pink blushes and gold packaging on the inside is so pretty!






Swatch Time!

My Favs:

Fetching
Smashing


     Over All, I think the blushes in The Tarte Bling It on Blush Palette is wonderful. The pigmentation is great and the colors are buildable. The colors lasted all day without patchiness and fading. My only complaint is that I wish they would add more coral colors. From the looks of the swatches it seems there is one coral color called smashing.  The last color called beaming is too light for my skin tone. Other than that the first four colors are gorgeous and the packaging is sleek and travel friendly.


Unfortunately, I didn't realize the palette sold out already, but it is still available at Amazon.
Youcan also check out your local Sephora and see if they have it in stock. I checked out my local Sephora stores and some do have them in stock still.

I hope you enjoyed this review and see you guys in my next blog post.


Maryam ox

1 comment:

  1. In love with the packaging! I recently bought my very first Tarte blush! ^_^ xo

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my lovelies and commenting.I really appreciate it. I love comments and try to answer every one! ox