Friday, December 18, 2015

Simple Neutral Look Ft. Anastasia Beverly Hills Self Made Eyeshadow Palette


     Hey guys! Today I am bringing you a simple neutral look with a subtle pop of color featuring the Anastasia Beverly Hills Self Made Eyeshadow Palette. You can read my review on the palette here. You can make this look even simpler with out the dramatic eyeliner, but I wanted to add it for a more dramatic effect. Hope you enjoy this pictorial and give it a try.


Pictorial



1. I always start with priming my eyes with eye primer. For this look I wished used a white primer for the lid to make the lid color pop more. If you try this I recommend using a white eye primer for the lid.
2. Next I apply the color Sherbert in my crease area and blend.
3. For the brow bone I used the color Buttery. Blend.
4. To darken up the look a bit I used the color Hot Chocolate on the outer corn of my lid and brought  it up mid way into the crease. Blend away. If you lose the intensity of the color add a bit more of the brown color.
5. On the lid I used the color Pink Champagne.
6 For this look I used Inglot black gel liner and lined the top part of my eyes. 
7 Take your favorite black mascara and apply and reapply if you like.
8. Apply you favorite black mascara.
9. Below the lash line I used the color Isla.
10. Finally, for the tear duct I used the color Treasure.

The look is complete!


Finished look


   I loved how this look came out. It is a simple neutral look with a subtle pop of color. I have been experimenting with gel liners and  doing different styles. I really love how the eyeliner came out and how sharp it looks at the ends. Usually I am a liquid liner girl, but I think I am falling in love with gel liners. :)



Hope you enjoyed this look and give it a try.


See you in my next blog post! Have a safe weekend!

Maryam ox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my lovelies and commenting.I really appreciate it. I love comments and try to answer every one! ox