Thursday, December 31, 2015

My Beauty Favs of 2015




     Hey guys! I can't believe 2016 is almost here! This year flew by so fast and it has been a great year. I wanted to step away from reviews and makeup looks a bit and bring you my beauty favs of 2015. Some products are from 2015 and others were most used products that I used during the year. I hope you enjoy this post and hope the new year brings you much happiness and success. :)

 ColourPop Super Shock Shadows-  I have seen so many pictures and reviews on these shadows that I had to purchase some. I am soooooooo happy that I did. I do not know what the formula is, but it is amazing!! These eyeshadows are super pigmented. The texture feels wet but drys on the lid. These shadows are $5 each which is super affordable for the quality and pigmentation. If you do not have any of these go get them now. You will not be disappointed. ColourPop did an excellent job with these shadows.

  Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip(liquid Lipstick) in Tulle- If you are looking for an affordable liquid lipstick without leaving a whole in your pocket this is a good alternative. This ColourPop Liquid lipstick in the color Tulle is like a brick brown burgundy colour that is gorgeous! I have worn this color all throughout the fall and will be wearing it during winter aswell. It has great color payoff and last a long time. 


Inglot Gel Liner is #77- Where has this eyeliner been all my life? I have been trying out different brands of gel liners and this one is the best. It is a matte eyeliner and applies so smoothly on the lid and does not budge. I love it and one coat is all you need.


Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black Eyeliner-  Out of all the mascaras this has been my go to for most of the year of 2015. This is a staple in my mascara collection because it give my eyelashes such volume that it looks like I am wearing falsies. This is an old school mascara that will always remain new to me. Love it. This to me is comparable to Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara.


  Anastasia Beverly Hills Self Made Palette - I chose this for one of the best palettes of the year 2015 because they improved their formula and the pigmentation is great. This palette only costs $35 and has a variety of colors to create many looks from. This won't break the bank and for the price the quality is wonderful.

   Mac Mineralize Moisture Foundation- In love with this foundation! I have tried many foundations this year, but I always go back using this one because it gives my skin such a dewy look and it feels so light weight. I have dry skin and this gives it the moisture it needs making my face look smooth and hydrated without making it look oily. Best investment I made in a foundation.


     Jaclyn Hill Becca Highlighter- This has been my go to highlighter. It compliments my olive skin tone and gives my cheeks a luminous shine that is not overpowering. I will be making future purchases of  more Becca highlighters because their formula is amazing. It is finely milled and does not have any chunky glitter that some highlighters can have.

    Maybelline Baby Lips- This year has been the year of liquid lipsticks. I used this before every liquid lipstick application to provide moisture to my lips so my lips look smooth while wearing the liquid lipsticks. Dry lips and liquid lipstick is no no. The Maybelline baby lips is amazing and made my lips look great while wearing a liquid lipstick and in general for moisturizing the lips. Great for winter.

   Make Up For Ever Step 1 Nourishing Primer- I have tried a few primers and they just didn't work for me. During the sephora vib sale I picked this baby up. All I can say is this is my holy grail primer. It makes my foundation look amazing and last all day. It is worth every penny and if you have dry skin you NEED this in your life. Primer of the year and probably the next few years lol. Love it.

 Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick in Lolita- This to me has to be one of the best formulas in a liquid lipstick. When I tell you it lasts all day it really does. I eat all day and still stays strong on my lips. It is so light weight on my lips that sometimes I forget I have it on.  The color lolita is beautiful and compliments all skin tones. You can wear this color with any look.


    Maybelline Master Conceal Concealer is awesome! The texture is not thick which I love and goes on smoothly and has wonderful coverage. It doesn't crease much or make me look like I have old bags under my eyes. Hands down the best drug store concealer.

  Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso- The best drugstore blush ever! The formula, pigmentation and lasting power is wonderful .This blush is better than some of the high end blushes. If you are looking for an affordable blush this is the one to get. This color goes with every makeup look and gives your cheeks a beautiful peachy pink flush. Love it!


    Purity Made Simple One Step Facial Cleaner- I grabbed this gem on the sephora vib sale.I wanted to try this since so many  have raved about this cleanser. Worth the rave and lives up to the hype. If your looking for a cleaner that does it all. This is the one.  It takes off the makeup so well from your face and leaves it feeling so soft and radiant. I can't believe it took me so long to try this. I won't go without this ever again. I use this every day and night. 



     There you have it guys! My beauty favs of 2015. New and old products that I used most of the year. Hope you enjoyed this post and decide to pick some of these products up and give it a try. I always love reading these types of blogposts to see what is worth buying.


Do you own any of these? Leave a comment. If you have a beauty favs post of the year or a monthly favs, leave a comment so I can check it out. :)


Have a great day and see you next year! :)


Maryam ox
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my lovelies and commenting.I really appreciate it. I love comments and try to answer every one! ox