Monday, November 30, 2015

Mermaid Pearls Makeup Look Ft. Urban Decay Vice 4 Eyeshadow Palette


Hey guys hope everyone is well. Today I am bringing you a pictorial featuring the Urban Decay Vice 4 Eyeshadow Palette. I had such a tough time choosing looks to create because there is so many color to choose from in this palette and I didn't want to create another fall look as much as I love autumn. I wanted something more colorful, but not over the top so I created this look using neutral and colorful eyeshadows to balance each other out. Hope you enjoy this pictorial and give it a try :) 




Pictorial/Tutorial


*Prime the eyes first*

Next take the burnt brown color called Bitter and apply it to the crease area and blend.
Once you have it blended out apply the dark brown color called Delete to the outer corner of the eye and into the crease midway. Do not forget to blend. 
Take the cream color eyeshadow and apply it to the brow bone. Blend.
For the outer lid I used the color C- Note. I felt it wasn't green enough so 
I then took the color called Grasshopper and applied it on top of the previous color.
For the middle of the lid I used the color Fastball. Blend carefully with the green to avoid harsh lines.
Next I applied the lilac color called Hartlot to my inner lid up to the tear duct. Gently blend with the color Fastball to avoid harsh lines.
Apply your favorite black eyeliner.
Then apply your favorite mascara.
Finally apply black eyeliner to your water line.
Done!




 Finished Look



    This is one way to use neutral and colorful eyeshadows together and if you are afraid to create an all colorful look.  


Hope you enjoyed this pictorial and there will many more coming soon :) 

Take care and stay safe! 

See you in my next blog post. :)

Maryam ox

3 comments:

  1. Lovely look. Very colorful!


    ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is soo pretty and the colors blend seamlessly together! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, kinda inspires me for my tutorial on Friday since I was stumped on what to do with emerald greens :)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my lovelies and commenting.I really appreciate it. I love comments and try to answer every one! ox