Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Fall Neutral Makeup Look Ft. Lorac Mega Pro 2 Eyeshadow Palette


Hey everyone! I just can't get enough of fall and decided to do one more look inspired by my favorite season. I created this look using the Lorac Mega Pro 2  EyeshadowPalette. You can check out the review I did here.  I decided to create neutral everyday gold look which is inspired by the golden leaves of autumn.  This is also a nice subtle look for the holidays. Hope you enjoy the pictorial/tutorial.



Beauty tip: Always add primer and blend in between applying eyeshadow colors.

For the crease I used the color Burlap. Blend
Next I applied the color Saddle and applied it to the inner crease and outer corners of the eye. Blend
For the lid I used the color Penny .
Then I applied liquid liner to my eyes.
I took my favorite black mascara and applied it to my lashes.
For the lower lash line I used the color Saddle and applied it half way.
Then I used the color Tangerine and applied in the middle for a subtle pop of color.
Afterwards I took the color Gold Leaf and applied it to the inner tear duct.
I used black eyeliner for the water line.
Done! :)


Finished look!
     I love how the gold is subtle and is not overpowering. This is one of my fav looks that I have done using gold. Gold never goes out of style and is wonderful to wear all year round as well ;)

Hope you enjoyed this look and see you in my next blog post!

Maryam ox



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my lovelies and commenting.I really appreciate it. I love comments and try to answer every one! ox