Monday, November 2, 2015

Cinnamon Spice Fall Makeup Pictorial Ft. Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Remix Eyeshadow Palette


Hey guys! Today I will be bringing you another fall makeup tutorial using Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Remix Eyeshadow Palette. You can check out my review of it here.  Fall is about pumpkin and cinnamon apple flavors and colors. So I decided to create a look called cinnamon spice since cinnamon is my favorite flavor during the fall. I wanted to incorporate cinnamon colors with a hint of orange to showcase some fall colors. This has been my go to Fall makeup. Hope you enjoy and like my pictorial. :)



Detailed step by step instruction on how I achieved this look.

1. My new technique has been applying eyeshadow on the crease first and apply eyeshadow on the lid last so the lid color will not get washed out during the makeup process.  Apply the bright orange color to your crease and blend.
2. On the brow bone apply the cream colored eyeshadow and blend.
3. Apply the burgundy color to your outer corner up to your inner crease and blend.
4. Next, take the same bright orange eyeshadow and pat that all over the lid. For this color before applying I applied a white base to make the color more vibrant.
5. Take your favorite black eyeliner or a glitter gold eyeliner and apply it on your lid.
7. Use a black mascara for your eyelashes.
8. For your lower lash line apply the burgundy red color up to the middle of your lower lash line.
9. Take the bright orange and apply to the middle lower lash line and stop before the tear duct.
10. I used the light gold eyeshadow and applied it to my tear duct. 
11. Use a black eyeliner for your waterline.

All done!


Finished Look


These are my favorite colors to wear during the fall months. Hope you enjoyed this pictorial and hope you give this look a try. 


Stay safe and warm everyone! See you in my next blog post.


Maryam ox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my lovelies and commenting.I really appreciate it. I love comments and try to answer every one! ox