Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Rimmel London Provocalips 16 hr Kiss Proof Lip Colour Review+ Swatches


Hey guys! Lipstains and liquid lipsticks is one of the things that is trending in the beauty world. I stumbled upon the Rimmel London Provocalips 16hr Kiss Proof Lip Colour at the drugstore and decided to give it a try. I selected wearable lip colors for everyday use. Hope you find this review helpful and enjoy! :)



The Rimmel London 16 Hr Kiss Proof Lip Colour retails for about $6.99. According to Rimmel London this product is kiss proof, food proof high impact endless color.


The directions say to apply the lip color to your lips and keep the lips apart for 60 seconds until the product sets.
Then apply the top coat to lock in the color, moisture, and add shine. 





Swatches!
Play With Fire- is an intense red lipstick . Such a beautiful red color. If you are looking  for that perfect red lipstick then this is the one. This is more of a classic red lipstick. 
Kiss Fatal -is berry mauve color. 
Heart Breaker is a softer tone red with orange undertones.
Make your move- is a pinky brown nude color. 


Did it live up to the claim?

Yes!

Review/Thoughts

This is the best kiss proof lipstick that I have ever tried from a drugstore. It stays on your lips when you are done eating and the intensity of the color does not fade until about 7 hrs of wear. The topcoat does give your lips a nice shine, but the shine does fade over a few hours. Throughout the day I ate and drank and the lipstick was still going strong on my lips. I could give plenty of smooches to my children and not have to worry painting their cheeks with lipstick. I demonstrated to my kids that the lipstick does not come off and they were amazed. lol. It is a bit drying, but that is to be expected when it comes to kiss proof or liquid lipsticks. I just added a bit of gloss. However, when I did add the gloss, I noticed that the color did transfer. I guess the gloss took away the top coat from the lipstick. The Rimmel London Provocalips 16 Hr Proof Lip Colour is a great alternative from some of the more expensive high end liquid lipsticks. I highly recommend this product. It lives up to the claims and won't burn a hole in your pockets. 

You can purchase this at your local drugstore. I purchased these items from Walgreens.


Hope you enjoyed the review and found it helpful. Do you own the Rimmel London Provocalips 16 hr Proof Lip Colour? If you do what are your thoughts? Leave a  comment below.


Have a great day and see you in my next blog post.

Maryam ox




*Products were purchased by me*

3 comments:

  1. I have a few shades and I find them so intriguing that they are a glossy long wear lip colour. They are super budge proof and I love the balm part you can put on top so your lips dont stay sticky. The only problem I find with these is that they dont fade nicely. They look really gross after 4 or 5 hours, at least on me!

    Jenan
    http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are my favorite products from Rimmel!! I have so many shades my favorite is Heartbreaker!!

    Annie | DrugstoreDreamer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope Rimmel products will be available at my drugstore soon. I've been wanting a few Rimmel products for the longest time and these Provocalips lip stain is another add on to my wishlist. The color you got are gorgeous and will definitely get those shades too. :)
    Thanks for sharing this post. :)

    Xxx
    Sincerely Renny

    http://sincerelyrenny.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my lovelies and commenting.I really appreciate it. I love comments and try to answer every one! ox