Friday, January 9, 2015

Argan Oil Hair Mask + 100% Pure Argan Oil by Insta Natural Review

Powered by Brandbacker*
Hey there lovelies  hope you are well! Argan oil has taken the beauty industry by storm. They are in products such has lip balms, oils and shampoos just to name a few. Today I will be reviewing two products from Insta Natural which are Argan Oil Hair Mask And 100 % Pure Argan Oil. I am new to trying Argan oil so I was happy to try out these products. Hope you enjoy my review!

Argan Oil Hair Mask retails at $17.95(8Fl oz) . This is a deep conditioning treatment to help maintain healthy hair and restore dry and damaged hair. In addition, it also strengthens hair to defend against heat damage.The main ingredients are argan oil, amino acid complex, coconut oil, shea butter, and vitamin B5.





 Photos

It has a nice thick and creamy texture with a sweet scent.

Review/Experience

Over All I love the Argan Oil Hair Mask by Insta Natural. According to the directions, you can use this as an everyday conditioner or as a leave in conditioner. I used this as an everyday conditioner. I have been using this product for over a week and it has made my hair so much more voluminous, healthy, soft and shiny. I recently dyed my hair and this argan oil hair mask is just what my hair will need to help bring my hair back to a healthy state. It has a nice sweet scent and is thick in texture. I was afraid this product would weigh down my thin hair, but it actually gave it more volume which I love and need for my hair. This product is a must have to give your hair the care it needs.

You can find the Argan Oil Hair Mask on Amazon.




100% Pure Argan Oil retails at $17.95(4fl oz). This is a multi purpose oil that can be used for the face, skin, hair and nails. The 100% Pure argan oil by Insta Natural is certified organic, cold pressed  unrefined and all natural argan oil.

It has a pump which I love because you can control how much product comes out.


Review/Experience

I really love the 100% Argan Oil by Insta Natural. Since I suffer from dry skin, this really helped to make my skin to be more moisturized and soft. I applied about 3- 4 pumps worth of product after I cleansed my face. I did this twice a day. Once in the morning and at night before bed. When I woke up my face was glowing and moisturized. This has been my go to moisturizer. The best thing about this product is that you can not only use it for you face, but also for your nails, hair and you can mix in a few drops into your moisturizer cream. Since it is winter I also tend to get dry hands so I have been applying the argan oil on my hands and cuticles to keep them moisturized and protect it from the cold weather. As I mentioned earlier, I dyed my hair recently, so I also have been applying in to my ends to bring moisture and repair to hair. I think this is a great product that is affordable and you get so much product for the price. 

You can find this product at Amazon.

Hope you enjoyed this review and see you in my next blog post! 

Maryam ox




1 comment:

  1. I love an all purpose moisturizer, argan oil does wonders to my hair! Great review!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my lovelies and commenting.I really appreciate it. I love comments and try to answer every one! ox