Tuesday, November 12, 2013

An Autumn Day At The Park


     As salaamu alaykum (peace be upon you) and hello lovelies!!! I feel like it has been forever since i last blogged. I have been so busy. I will leave that subject for another blog post. I wanted to share with you my Autumn day at the park. As some of you some of you may know,I love the Fall. I went to the park a few weeks ago with my husband,brother and my kids.(I didn't post pics of them for privacy reasons.) The weather was beautiful that day.During the Fall season in New Jersey the trees are just so beautiful. It is like someone painted the leaves with different colors. I wanted to capture Autumn from where I live and share them with you guys.Hope you enjoy lovelies! :) I highly recommend to view these photos in full screen.
















The sky sky was so blue and the clouds looked so fluffy that day.




I took this pic while standing under the tree looking up. It was absolutely more beautiful in person.


Yellow sleeping willow tree. Gorgeous.


I loved the branches of this tree.

I took this pic standing behind the leaves. :)

    Yellow sleeping willow.. 





 I call this pic the lonely Autumn tree :)






Macro shot of the leaves...


This pic I took before we left. It was about to rain and I wanted to capture the grey clouds while it was sunny... I thought this shot came out really cool.

There is something about being around nature that is so serene and peaceful. I really enjoyed all the beautiful colorful trees.Sometimes we take for granted how beautiful the park really is. Hope you enjoyed this blog post! 

If you made a blog post taking pictures of Autumn this year I would love to see them. Leave your link in the comments section below.

As Always it has been a pleasure blogging guys. See you in my next blog post!

Stay Safe and warm!

Maryam ox






10 comments:

  1. Great pics! I live in New Jersey too! I love Fall here but hate winters!

    xoxo
    drugstoredreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha you live in Jersey too? Small World :) oohh I love the winters for the snow. I love snow.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous!!! I love seeing the changing autumn leaves... they are just so beautiful and your photos perfectly captured them. :)

    xo Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. MashaAllah some beautiful shots you got there sis. I love taking pictures of nature.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey lovely! I've missed you! So glad that you are back. I had no idea you were in NJ. I grew up there and I had a chance to visit for 2 weeks at the end of October...just me and baby. These are some really beautiful pictures. I shared for you on Pinterest/Twitter. Have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww i miss u too and blogging. i am busy being a mom so now a days my time for blogging has decreased. ha my fellow jersian :) thanks for sharing my pic on pinterest hun .

      Delete
  5. Hey Maryam! Absolutely love your pictures!! I love fall; the colors, the feeling, the air, nonetheless in Chicagoland the temps have been dropping down and I'm not into the cold.
    Thanks for sharing your fall with us at Mommy Monday! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my lovelies and commenting.I really appreciate it. I love comments and try to answer every one! ox