Thursday, October 3, 2013

Lumene Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Review



   As salaamu alaykum and good day lovelies! When you are a makeup junkie like me, you try to find a really good eye makeup remover especially one that removes waterproof eye makeup. Prior to this I was using Rimmel London Gentle Eye Makeup Remover. That worked great as well, but I found myself going through bottles quickly because I had to use a lot to get the job done. I wanted to try something different, and find a makeup remover that effectively took off the makeup while only using a little bit of product.I stumbled upon the Lumene Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover at Ulta. Read further to see my review :)




Lumene Water Makeup Remover retails for $5.99(3.4 fL.oz at Ulta. 


Pros:
Removes waterproof makeup.
Has 100% organic Arctic Linen Seed.
Also removes makeup from your lips.
Affordable.
I use a little and it gets the job done.
Fragrance free
For sensitive eyes
Soothing

Cons:
 None :)


Over all,I love the Lumene Waterproof Makeup Remover. It is affordable and you only have to use a little bit of the product and it takes off the makeup easily with out having to rub. I know for some makeup removers you really have to rub your lashes to get the waterproof makeup off. Not with this makeup remover. It removes the mascara easily and without much effort and is soothing.It is gentle on your eyes as well. In addition, it also removes lipstick from your lips. If you wear lip stains and have a hard time getting the stain off of your lips, this product will get rid of those lipstick stains easily. I highly recommend this product. 

Hope you found this review helpful. 

You can purchase this product at Ulta.

What makeup remover do you use? Leave a comment below.

See you lovelies in my next blog post

Maryam ox

*Product was purchased by me*

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I find my mascara to be the hardest to come off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome hun. Yes mascaras are a pain to take off..this makeup remover is great.

      Delete
  2. Taking off the makeup easily is right up my alley. Most days to work I can't be bothered with mascara because when I wear it I apply a lot to get that false lash look and then before bed I always regret it when I have to take it off and I am tired. I also hate the removers that burn your eyes despite them saying gentile on the bottle

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mascaras are a hassle to take off. I usually go for makeup removers that i know so i wanted to try something different.i was very pleased with this makeup remover.I will purchase this again once mine runs out.You should try it out.it is definately gentile on the eyes.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my lovelies and commenting.I really appreciate it. I love comments and try to answer every one! ox