Friday, October 4, 2013

Fall Inspired Eyeshadows




     As salaamu alaykum and hello my lovelies! During the Fall I love to wear eyeshadows that are colorful, but not over the top. The changing leaves are my inspiration for the eye makeup that I wear during this time of year. I went through my makeup palettes and decided to find palettes that are perfect to wear for the Fall and share them with you . I love to wear colorful eyeshadow, but I know some do not like to wear too much color on their eyes, so I added one of my favorite neutral palettes that I think would be perfect to wear for the Fall as well.



Sleek I Divine Palette In Sunset $9.99(Sleekmakeup/Superdrug.com

I love how pigmented their palettes are. This is a great palette to achieve a sunset eye or for Fall inspired leaves. The pigmentation is great and this palette is very affordable.



Lorac Pro Palette $42 (Ulta,Sephora,LoracPro Website)

For those that are not into wearing too much color on their eyes,The Lorac Pro Palette would make a great neutral palette for the Fall.This palette has copper,purple,and gold colors which makes this neutral palette ideal for the Fall. This palette has it all and the best part is that there are equal amounts mattes and shimmer colors. Another Fall trend is having brown eye makeup mixed with gold,bronze and a touch of black to intensify your look. I did a simple sultry eye look  using this palette which you can check out here.


Nyx Carribean Palette in I Dream Of Aruba$7.50-$8.50(Nyx Cosmetics,Cherry Culture)

The Nyx Caribbean Palette in I Dream Of Aruba is great to wear as soon as the leaves change. This palette incorporated the perfect colors for Fall. It is compact and you can take this beauty wherever you go if you want to touch up your makeup.Raspberry color  in this palette is another very popular color to wear on your eyes for the Fall.

FallFestival By Costal Scents $ 12(Coastal Scents)


The Fall Festivals Palette from coastal scents is a beautiful. Excuse the shattered black eyeshadow. This is a fun palette that has everything to achieve the perfect Fall look.I love the green eyeshadow in this palette. The pigmentation is great and you get 12 eyeshadows for an amazing price. I used this palette in one of my Fall make up looks which you can check out Here.


Nyx Trio Palette in Rust,Copper,Bronze $6.50 - $7(Cherry Culture)


 This a great trio palette to achieve a coppery bronze eye look.I wear this look often and is great for brown eyes.This palette is also very small and perfect to keep in your purse. These colors are another popular trend to where on your eyes for the Fall. I did a Fall makeup look which you can check out here.



Too Faced Pretty Rebel Palette $59(Too Faced Cosmetics,Ulta,Sephora

The Too Face Pretty Rebel Palette is gorgeous. This jewel toned,metallic and shimmer palette is perfect for those who aren't afraid to wear subtle colorful looks in the Fall.The pigmentation is outstanding.I love it. This is one of my favorite palettes that I purchased this year. You can check out a makeup look I did using this palette here.


There you have it lovelies! All my Fall inspired eyeshadow palettes that I own. I left out one palette which is the Wet n Wild  palette called Comfort Zone in which I did a  another Fall makeup look that you can check out  Here.

Which palette is your favorite? Do you own any Fall inspired eyeshadows or eyeshadow palettes?  Do you own any palettes that I have? Leave a comment below.

Hope you enjoyed this post. See you next time ! ox Have a great weekend everyone!!

Maryam ox


4 comments:

  1. That Lorac palette looks really nice. I am thinking about adding some new palettes to my collection as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh ilovemthe lorac palette. Its everything i ever wanted in a neutral palette. there are somany great palettes out now..i am and eyeshadow addict and its really hard to not buy anymore loll

      Delete
  2. I'm really thinking about getting the costal scents palette! I've heard so many good reviews on their eyeshadows, and they look so beautiful swatched here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love coastal scent as well and bh cosmetics. The. Pigmentsation is great and their palettes and brushes are very affordable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my lovelies and commenting.I really appreciate it. I love comments and try to answer every one! ox