Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My Top 5 Neutral Palettes




     As salaamu alaikum and hello lovelies!   I have been using my Neutral Palettes more often lately. I love the earthy tones. Neutral colors are perfect for every day wear and any occasion, whether its for work,school or a night out. What I love about Neutral Palettes is that they have different shades of Browns ranging  from warm to cool. The color Black that is usually in all Neutral palettes, is great if you want to create a nice Brown Smokey Eye or to intensify your look. I just love the versatility of  Neutral  Palettes. I am going to share with you my Top five Neutral Palettes. It was a very very tough decision in choosing the ones that made my Top Five. Let's have a look.


Le'ts start from the bottom up:

5.


5. Nyx Nude on Nude-  It was between The Balm's Nude tude and  Nyx's Nude on Nude. Nyx's Nude Palette won this spot because unlike the many Neutral  eyeshadow palettes out there, this palette has the most  Neutral colors to choose from. It has mattes, shimmers and glitter shadows. This palette also comes with lipgloss which is underneath by simply pulling it out. This is a plus because the lip colors compliment the Neutral colors and saves you the time of looking for lipstick or lipgloss that goes with your look.

  

4.



4. Lorac Pro Unzipped- This palette is perfect for a simpler Neutral Eye and perfect to create a beautiful wedding look. Lorac Unzipped has mattes and shimmers. The colors have softer tones and plenty of golden shades. If you are trying to achieve a natural look , this palette is the perfect choice.





3.


3.Sonia Kashuk's Eye on Neutral Palette 02 - All Matte Palette .Need I say more? I have never seen a palette that contains all Matte Neutral Eyeshadows. Most people prefer Mattes over shimmers. If you are that person, this palette is a must have. I love it. 








  2.Urban Decays's Naked 1- The classic Naked Palette that started it all. I had to choose between this and the Naked 2. I prefer warmer toned Browns which is why I chose this palette. The Naked 2 color selections are more cool toned.





   1.Lorac Pro- This has to be by far the best Neutral palette out there. Equal shimmers and mattes, makes this palette so versatile, giving you many options on contrasting looks. You can see a Review,Swatches and Photos of the Lorac Pro  by Clicking Here.



    The reason why The Balm's Nude Tude did not make the cut is because The Balm's Nude Tude  has similar colors  to Lorac Pro, but Lorac Pro's quality and pigmentation is better and has more eyeshadows to choose from. As for choosing the Urban Decay's Naked 1 Palette over the Urban Decays's Naked 2, is I just prefer warmer toned Browns. Naked 2 Palette is great but not many color choices when it comes to Brown color eyeshadows  and the colors are on the cool side.

 
I hope you enjoyed My Top Five Neutral Palettes blog post.  Leave a comment below on What is your Top Five Neutral Palettes?




                        Thanks you for stopping by. Take care lovelies! See you in my next post. :) ox

8 comments:

  1. Whoah, I never knew Sonia Kashuk did an all matte palette! I was looking for a palette with a good amount of mattes earlier this year, but settled for Lorac Pro. (The money I could've saved!)

    But anyways, I will definitely have to check that out the next time I'm at Target!

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by hun.:) Yes I think you should go out get the Sonia Kashuk Palette :)

      Delete
  2. I like the Urban Decay palette. My kind of tones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am debating about getting the Urban Decay Naked palette. I am also on the fence about it as you were between the Naked and Naked 2.

    Great post!

    Des | Simple Charm Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean lol. I like Naked 1 a little more than the Naked 2. :) Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. Do u have the Naked 3? How does it compare to Lorac Unzipped? I think some shades are quite similar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do u have the Naked 3? How does it compare to Lorac Unzipped? I think some shades are quite similar

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my lovelies and commenting.I really appreciate it. I love comments and try to answer every one! ox