Saturday, June 22, 2013

Sugarpill Chromalust Loose Eyeshadow Pigments Review/Swatches


Sugarpill Chromaslust Eyeshadow Pigments(Goldilux,Hysteric,Darling)


Sugarpill Chromalust Eyeshadow Pigments(Goldilux,Hysteric,Darling) ($12.00 ea. 4.5 grams)

As you can see I have three of the 18 Eyeshadow pigments in Goldilux,Hysteric, and Darling. My favorite one out of the three is definitely Goldilux. These  Loose Eyeshadow pigments have great color payoff. For any person who loves eyeshadow pigments, you will definitely fall in love with these. The Loose Eyshadow Pigments  are finely milled and easy to apply and blend. Here is a description of each color along with photos. :) 



Without base


Withbase



      Goldilux: Sparkly Gold color.





Hysteric: Midtone Purple with specks of Blue glitter.





Darling:Sea bluish Green color with specks of Blue glitter.








Over all, I think these Loose Eyeshadows are worth the price and will last you for a very long time. You can apply these eyeshadows wet or with a base. The color payoff is excellent and very blendable.  The texture of these pigments are very soft like the texture of baby powder. These pigments are very finely milled.I highly recommend these Eyeshadow pigments and I love the quality of these pigments. I will be purchasing more from Sugar pill cosmetics very soon. 

  I rate this product 10/10. I loved it that much.

Here is the link to SugarPill cosmetics : http://www.sugarpillshop.com/






*I am no way affiliated with Sugar Pill Cosmetics. All items were purchased by me and were of my honest opinions.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my lovelies and commenting.I really appreciate it. I love comments and try to answer every one! ox